- Name - Sarah
- Age - 19
- Live - England
- URL - I love summer, and I love the 1950s/60s, which were described as the ‘summer of love’ era
- Do I check out blogs - I do, as long as you ask nicely :)
- Can I come to you for advice? - Of course, I love helping people out - any worries or anything you have, I’ll listen and try to help out best I can - also, if you send advice on anon I’ll post it to my blog, but if you’re off anon I’ll never post it and I’ll answer you directly, so don’t worry!
- Want me to follow you? - I don’t instantly follow back, but I normally check out all new followers and if we’re similar styles I always follow back - submit me your blog link if you want me to check you out!
- P4P? - I’m always happy to do promos if you ask nicely, you can always self promote in my ask if you’re polite - if you want to do a p4p send me a ask - follower count doesn’t matter!
- Why did I unfollow you?- Sorry! I am following a lot of people, so if I unfollowed you it was because either
- I had a follower clean out, and unfollowed some blogs that aren’t following me, although they said they would.
- You posted something extreme, or something that I really didn’t like.
- You were rude to me/your followers.
- Sometimes I unfollow blogs that are inactive for 3/4+ (unless I love your blog!)
- I really don’t relate with your blog
- You unfollowed me
- Ever cut? - I get this question a lot, because it’s evident that a lot of people on Tumblr cut. I find it really sad that people have to turn to cutting themselves as a way of escape. Saying this, when I was younger, I did cut once. Only once. I’ve never been depressed as such, but I went through a rough patch when I was around 15, with my parents and especially at school, and I thought that cutting would solve everything. It didn’t. I’ve never done it again, but I know for some people it’s hard to stop.
Finally, you can ask me anything guys, anon or not - my ask is always open, 24/7, and I’ll always give advice if you’re upset or need help. If it’s to do with guys, I’ve probably been there so I can help as much as I can, but talk to me about literally anything you want! :)